Niall O'Leary Services recognises that businesses can have a negative impact on the environment. We are committed to reduce the impact of our work both in the office and when work takes us away from the office.
It is our policy to:
- Recycle as much waste material as possible
- Avoid the use of paper wherever possible, sending invoices and quotes via email where possible.
- Recycle equipment that is no longer of use, although we will repair broken equipment where possible first.
- Keep energy usage low. For example, making use of low energy light bulbs throughout and ensuring that computers are shut down after work.
- Reuse waste paper (from the printer) where possible.
- Purchase products made with recycled paper.
- Purchase products with a lower environmental impact. For example environmentally safe soaps and detergents.
- Work from home.
- Use low impact transport for travel for business. For example, we use public transport to attend meetings.
- Avoid unnecessary travel by making use of instant messaging, video and audio conferencing, telephone, and email.